Primary (major) markets only; no secondary markets. Borrower must have substantial real estate experience, construction experience, solid net worth and liquidity.
Currently we offer a wide range of products:
- Letters of Credit at Sight Usance Letters of Credit Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
- Performance Guarantees
- Demand Guarantees
- Proof of Funds (POF)
- Pre-Advice Message Comfort Letters Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages
Monetization of Financial Instruments
Monetization financial instruments are complex and require a great deal of experience and skill. In general, between state regulatory processes, compliance with stringent conditions: IMF, central banks, money laundering, compliance, Basel 3 requirements and more.
Contracted to carry out the transfer of the financial instrument is made only through electronic systems for secure banking system (Swift). Any attempt to contract a different way, will then be invalid and flagged as “red lights”. In addition, the law requires to report to the proper authorities.
Submission of an application to monetize instruments requires the following:
- Letter of Intent.
- CIS/KYC on Clients and Corporation.
- Corporate Board Resolution.
- An Executive Summary of the project.
- The Face Value of the Instrument.
- A full copy of the financial instrument including serial numbers (ISIN) and (CUSIP).
- A high-resolution copy of passport(s) in color.
- All documents required for due diligence.
The types of financial instruments our company can monetize are as follows:
- BG – Bank Guarantee.
- SBLC – Stand-by Letter of Credit.
- Block Funds.
- Bank Draft.
- CD – Certificate of Deposit.
- Government Guarantees.
- Sovereign Guarantee.
- Promissory Note from well rated organization.
Our company can provide a line of credit against the Financial Instrument. The Loan-To-Value (LTV) may be from 60% to 85% of the face value of the instrument, in accordance with the rating bank or issuing financial institution.
Offshore Capital is ready, willing and able to Redeem and Cash Savings Bonds & Historic Bonds.
The advantages of working with Offshore Capital:
1. We have signed contracts with the management of a qualified bank in the fields of Monetization Financial Instruments, Trade Finance Instruments.
Project finance vehicles
About Bond Funding: Bond Funding is a fast, low cost, non-resource way to finance many types of real estate and non-real estate projects. It can take the form of either a 144A or Reg D structure.
To further enhance an offering the client has the options of debt, convertible debt, preferred convertible stock, preferred stock or stock to raise the desired capital.
Benefits of a Bond Offering:
- Up to 100% LTV
- No Personal Guarantee
- No credit Checks
- No Asset Verification
- Best Efforts Basis
- Closing timeline-often as little as 90 to 120 days
- Low Underwriting fee
- Flexible repayment terms
- Stabilized Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
- None real estate such as technology, pharmaceutical, major business acquisitions/expansions
Amount: $1,000,000 USD to $500,000,000 USD & Up (No Cap)
Underwriting Fee: On transactions under $5,000,000 USD, the client must typically have between 1% to 2% cash against total project costs to paid in stages for the capital raise over the period of time it takes for that capital raise. On larger transactions the cost of the capital raise can be as low as 0.10% against the total funded amount.
Terms: Up to 30 year amortization once project is cash flowing, interest only during construction.
Points: 10 to 12 Points are built into the funding plus broker points
Collateral rate: All company assets either existing or created by the funding
Interest rate: For projects, approximately 4.5% to 8.5% per annum interest only may vary by market conditions
Third Party Reports: Client is responsible at clients expense for any and all underwriting fees, reports, appraisals and any other type of third party compilation reports needed to close the project, prior to closing.